Locally available products
- Pit Sauce Deodorant – Shipping Available Nationwide
- Eggs – Local Pick Up Only
- Pastured Chicken (Whole and Parts) – Local Pick Up Only
- Pastured Pork (limited availability) – Local Pick Up Only
- Honey (sold out for 2020, check back in summer 2021) – Local Pick Up Only
Our availability varies with the season so please subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with locally-available products. We will also do our best to update this page to reflect what is available. Please contact Kristi@HoneyHog.Farm for purchase of local products.
Pit Sauce: $10/stick
A natural deodorant that actually works and doesn't irritate your skin. Featuring organic beef tallow as the main ingredient to nourish your pits. We also offer wholesale pricing. Please contact Kristi@honeyhog.farm for wholesale inquiries. Made and sold out of our farm or you may purchase at Texas Health and Wellness in Magnolia, TX
Our pastured laying hens are fed a soy-free, corn-free, non-GMO feed. They also have all the grass and bugs they can find.
Honey: $6/4oz jar
Filtered, raw, and no pesticides used. We are sold out of our 2020 harvest and look forward to our 2021 harvest in August.
Pastured Chicken: Price Varies
Fed a soy-free, corn-free, non-GMO feed. They also have all the grass and bugs they can find.
- Whole: $6/lb
- Boneless Skinless Breasts: 15$/lb
- Tenders: $15/lb
- Bone-in, skin-on leg quarters $7/lb
- Feet: $3/lb
Pastured Pork: Price Varies
Fed a soy-free, corn-free, non-GMO diet. They also eat treats from the garden (when available) and all the acorns they can find. Pork is sold whole, by the half, in bulk boxes and by the cut. Whole and half hog orders require deposit prior to butchering. Bulk boxes may also be reserved with a deposit prior to butchering. Any orders after butchering will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you purchase a whole or half hog you can select your cuts of meat, including any specialty items (sausage, bacon, ham, etc.). The 25# and 50# boxes include a variety of cuts (approximately 20% roasts, 20% chops, 50% sausage and ground, 10% uncured bacon), though we do strive to accommodate any special requests.
- 25# Box: $200
- 50# Box: $375
- Half Hog: $3.50/lb (115 lb average hanging weight) + processing ($150 - $250). We require a $250 deposit on half hog orders
- Whole Hog: $3.25/lb (230 lb avg. hanging wt) + processing ($250 - $400). We require a $500 Deposit for whole hog orders
- Ground Pork: $8.00/lb
- Ground Sausage (uncased): $8.00/pack
- Ground Sausage (cased): $8.50/pack
- Bacon: $13.00/lb
- Roasts: $8.00/lb
- Boneless chops: $9.25/lb
- Spare Ribs: $10.00/lb
- Baby Back Ribs: $11.00/lb
- Tenderloin: $15.00/lb